Footpath Problems in Craven


So that the matter can be taken up with the relevant local authority, members who come across footpath problems while out walking, such as blocked or obstructed footpaths, are urged to report these problems to either:

  • The appropriate area footpath officer.
  • The appropriate local group's footpath officer if you know in which local group's territory the problem occurs.

Contact details for the Craven Group footpath officers can be found here.

The Ramblers' Association is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Company registration number: 4458492.Registered Charity in England and Wales number: 1093577,
registered charity in Scotland, number: SC039799. Registered office: 2nd floor, Camelford House, 87-90 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TW.